Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Question 25

2.strengths:
-I’ve always considered myself to have a very strong work ethic. I am committed to doing whatever it takes to meet deadlines. As part of a work placement I was working with a customer who had my team on a strict deadline. For reasons beyond my control, there was some confusion in the delivery of crucial documents, which didn’t get to our office until late on the afternoon before the deadline. Rather than go home, I volunteered to stay late and finish everything, ensuring that the deadline was met, and that the work was of a very good standard.
3.weaknesses:
At the beginning of my career I found I was overwhelmed with the level of work expected of me, but I have since attended a number of time-management seminars and feel that this is no longer an issue. While I’m sure there are weaknesses in my skill set, I can’t think of any that are relevant to this role, which is why I am so excited about the prospect of working here
4.why should we hire you?
I think that my experience in the  industry and my ability to work autonomously make me a good match for this position. I have the savvy, experience, and superior communication ability to be an asset to your company. Your company provides many services that I have had experience with, in a variety of capacities. I believe that my familiarity with the industry would make me a good fit for this position.
5.what did you like least about your last job?"
My last job provided good opportunities, but I’m looking to … [increase my leadership skills, work closer with a team, learn new skills, build a career.
6.why are you leaving your present job?:
I've decided that is not the direction I want to go in my career and my current employer has no opportunities in the direction I'd like to head. After several years in my last position, I'm looking for an company where I can contribute and grow in a team-oriented environment.
7. how would you describe your work style?
My work style is extremely flexible – working on so many different projects requires me to be adaptive. In general, I try to work on one project at a time, working as quickly but efficiently as possible to achieve the highest results. All of my projects require collaboration, so I use the team environment to check for errors. I am a perfectionist and a driven worker, and I think my clear communication skills allow me to bring out the best in any team, in any project.
8.how would be your ideal working environment?
I flourish in an environment that allows me to grow my position and gives me learning opportunities. Work environments where trust and team work are keys to success. I really enjoy working with teams and feel mutual trust and respect is a necessary component to any job.
9. What salary are you seeking? 
Ø  I am looking for a salary between 700000 and 10000,000 a year. However, I am flexible, and I would be willing to talk about salary in more detail if offered the position. More than anything, I’m really invested in this line of work and would love to work with this company.
10. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
Ø  My goal is to progressively earn more responsibilities over time. I hope to someday be able to manage my own team and lead projects on my own, but my short term goals are to quickly earn new responsibilities as I use my skills to prove I deserve the challenge. I have to have learn many things. And I wanna create what I want to do. I wanna be creative. It is very interesting for me.
11. What's the most important thing you learned in school?
Ø  First I would say Teamwork and then discipline. The most important thing I learned was to accept and respond to feedback. The critique I received from peers and professors greatly enhanced my growth. It was challenging to present my work to others and hear their opinions about it, but I quickly realized that whether their comments were positive or highlighted needed improvements, the intent was to help me become more capable and effective. These experiences also taught me to critique others using language that focuses on quality and shared goals, avoiding comments that could be interpreted as personal or overly critical.
12. Why did you choose your major?
Ø  I did not go thinking that to learn radio communication profession. I think that can be a lawyer or a teacher. Profession of  to many features. Everyone was a time that you spend most of the social world, which is a fast-changing world of advanced technology. At this time our profession takes the foundation of the main position. So learn to demand profession.
13. Tell me about your proudest achievement. 
Ø  I was awarded the prize in my heart for, and forget the whole thing and time to be exclaimed through labor to spend sweat is the most valuable success. Getting gold medal at "Talent Show" of Mongolian University of Science and Technology
14. What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
Ø  As someone who thoroughly enjoys working as a team, I have become accustomed to working with all sorts of personalities. I love meeting new people and sharpening my people-skills as I learn to collaborate with and lead those around me. Fast paced. I really don't like to do things slowly or calmly. So the best person I work with would be quick thinker, doesn't like to slack off and optimist.
15.  How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
Ø  I have become more better networking professional way, and learn to go Of the English language environment. I want to improve my english. The level I'm standing at is no good when used in practice.
16. What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?
Ø  If I were to get this job, I would want to streamline the customer service, buff up the technical and continue advancing the database. Customer service is one of the most important things we do, and I would want to make that process easier. For me to some improvement  technical more improving the device for new ideas and new projects.
17. What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?  
Ø  for me first of all self preparation is most important i prepare myself then i learn how to work with any tool that i've got and how to use them perfectly.
18. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
Ø  Yeah ofcourse there is a person who made a big change in my not just by his actions also by his words once i told him the hard things for me to do and i said i really cannot do it the word he said was "Why do you think you cannot?" then i asked myself and realized you have to try before you think you cannot.
19. Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
Ø   
20. Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
Ø  If I had to choose someone that impacted my career, it would have to be my first teacher. I was fresh out of university, eager to learn. I was lucky, my first teacher was an amazing leader. I learned how to build a contact with the rest of his right with a great team. He gave make it open before others, ability to surprise me with a talent.
21. What attracted you to this company?
Ø  When i was young i was always interested in this company so i put this as one of my major goals in my life.
22. What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
Ø  We worked to design our own selfie cameras and what we made it a project was it that we have selfie sticks but even though we want to get more people in our pictures then we designed and worked in a flying selfie phone holder with a remote controller the outcome was really interesting but we still have to improve it for even better one, WE are still working on it
23. What are three positive things your last boss would say about you? 
Ø  Positive and he always said i never failed him so i'm reliable in every way and hardworking.
24. List five words that describe your character.
-Always on time
-Team working
-Positive
-Spiritual
-Leadership
25. Why do you want this job?

Ø  I see this company not only as a positive work environment, but also as a good opporturity to have my skills and qualifications make a differemce. This position challenges me to keep up with the cutting edge of technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment